Google

Custom Search

Football Dreams

MyBlogLog

Sponsored Logo

Free Image Hosting

My OleOle Screenshot

You can see directly to my profile

Mourinho Gives Thumbs Up To Foreign Takeovers


Inter coach Jose Mourinho believes that foreign investors who take over football clubs are only good if they show the same passion and enthusiasm as Roman Abramovic at Chelsea.

The former Blues coach spoke about the recent take over at Manchester City by the Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment.

Mourinho insists that he welcomes club take over’s but only if those who become new owners show real passion for the game.

“As a professional I am talking about Manchester City’s recent take over by the Arabs and my own experience with Roman Abramovic at Chelsea, I think that these investors should be welcome,” Mourinho told ANSA.

“However, I believe that they should only be welcome if they show great passion as well as the interests they have at first hand.

“I worked three years with Abramovic at Chelsea, everyone used to speak about the money but he had great passion.”

Meanwhile, Inter could only manage a 2-2 draw against Swiss side Lucerne on Friday night. The Nerazzurri went down 2-0 before new signing Ricardo Quaresma inspired them to a comeback on his debut.

Salvatore Landolina

0 comments:

More sport news from Telegraph.co.uk

Alexa Rank