Google

Custom Search

Football Dreams

MyBlogLog

Sponsored Logo

Free Image Hosting

My OleOle Screenshot

You can see directly to my profile

Pavlyuchenko Prefers Arsenal Or Chelsea To Tottenham


Spartak Moscow and Russia striker Roman Pavlyuchenko, a rumoured target of Tottenham Hotspur, has somewhat dampened speculation by suggesting he would prefer a move to city rivals Arsenal or Chelsea...


The Russian starred for his country in qualifying, in a memorable cameo coming off the bench that saw him net a brace and go a long way towards preventing England from qualifying for the Austria-Switzerland showpiece.

And when the tournament dawned, the imposing striker was his side's top scorer with three goals and impressed many clubs across Europe, including Barcelona, Milan and Tottenham.

"I love the Premier League and I would certainly like to play there. However, if I go to England, I would want to play for Arsenal or Chelsea," he revealed.

"Tottenham's offer is not the only one we have received. Some Spanish clubs have put down their interest and Italy also has a top-class league."

Chet Winter, Goal.com

0 comments:

More sport news from Telegraph.co.uk

Alexa Rank